HSCS Fundraising Committee
What is the Holy Spirit of Devon Fundraising Committee?
- The Fundraising Committee takes on a leadership role for planning and implementing campaigns to raise funds to support HSCS School. Monies raised have gone towards the purchase of new team jerseys, technology, classroom supplies, and wood chips to replace the sand in the playground.
- Carmen Spence (Chair)
- Diana Ingram (Vice Chair)
- Linda Jabbour (Treasurer)
- Sandra Banks (Secretary)
- Boston Pizza - Sept 1 - Dec 31
- Purdy's Chocolates - October
If you would like to get involved with the Fundraising Committee please contact Carmen Spence at email@example.com
Have we piqued your interest? Get Involved!
- We welcome and encourage all members of our school community to get involved! HSCS has opportunities to suit YOU. Drop in to a School Council meeting; volunteer for the Hot Lunch program; participate in one of our committees; or attend one of our school spirit activities.
You can also stay in touch with events on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/HSCSFundraisingSociety/