HSCS Fundraising Committee
What is the Holy Spirit of Devon Fundraising Committee?
- The Fundraising Committee takes on a leadership role for planning and implementing campaigns to raise funds to support HSCS School. Monies raised have gone towards the purchase of new team jerseys, technology, classroom supplies, wood chips to replace the sand in the playground, the outdoor classroom, basketball nets, soccer standards, the back park and water bottle filling stations.
- For the 2022/2023 school year, the fundraising efforts are going towards the purchase of new swings!
- Carmen Spence (Chair)
- Jamie Zimmer (Vice Chair)
- Nicole Howatt (Treasurer)
- Vacant (Secretary)
Fundraisers for Winter 2023 are as follows:
- Boston Pizza - Jan 1 - June 30
- Bottle donations at the Devon Bottle Depot - ongoing
- Stawnichy's - April to May
- Cocobrooks - April to May
- Krispy Kreme - May to June
- Fun For Funds - May to June
- Kernels - May to June
- Cake Walk - May 5
If you would like to get involved with the Fundraising Committee please contact HSCS Fundraising at [email protected]
Have we piqued your interest? Get Involved!
- We welcome and encourage all members of our school community to get involved! HSCS has opportunities to suit YOU.
You can also stay in touch with events on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/HSCSFundraisingSociety/