HSCS School Council
HSCS School Council - About Us
What is HSCS School Council?
- HSCS Council consists of an elected parent executive, school administration, staff, and parent attendees.
What Does HSCS Council Do?
- Foster communication between school and families
- Conducts monthly meetings
- Organizes social functions
- Assists with school sponsored events throughout the year
When does HSCS Council meet?
- September 29, 2020 @ 5:30
Please email to let them know you plan to attend via GOOGLE Meet.
Why Attended a School Council Meeting?
- Many people report to council. If you attend a meeting you will hear reports from our Fundraising Committee, School Trustee, and School Administration
- In addition to receiving some great information on what is happening in the school and division, you will get an opportunity to provide your valuable input and feedback to Holy Spirit School.
Your HSCS Executive 2019/2020
- Candice Van Beers (Chair)
- Diana Ingram (Vice Chair)
- Deann Rumbolt (Secretary)
- Please e-mail email@example.com if you would like any further information on how you can connect to HSCS!
- HSCS School Council works with school staff to host events that help boost our children’s school experience.
(Once School Council meets Candice can provide what months council will meet and if they will be hosting any events this year. )
Parent Council - Meeting Minutes